We are here to help
Hill Country MHDD Centers provides compassionate care that offers people hope, support and recovery while supporting an individual’s desire to live to their fullest potential.
If you or someone you know has been diagnosed with intellectual and developmental disabilities or is experiencing mental health challenges, we can work with you to create the life you want to live.
- Children & Adolescent Services
- Co-Occurring Psychiatric and Substance use Disorder (COPSD)
- Crisis Stabilization Unit
- Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities Services
- Justice Involved Services
- Mental / Behavioral Health
- Mobile Crisis Outreach Team (MCOT)
- Peer Services
- Substance Use Disorder Outpatient Services
- Veteran Services
- Youth Crisis Respite