Providing mental health,
individual developmental disability,
substance abuse, and early childhood
intervention services throughout the
greater Texas Hill Country.
For information on services for
your county, click on your county
Independence, Community Integration,
are responsible first and foremost
to the people we serve.
- We treat all people with respect
- We foster an environment of
integrity and trust.
- Responsible and creative use of
resources allows us to provide the
most effective and efficient
- We value personal uniqueness and
acknowledge that people share needs,
rights, desires, and capabilities.
- We understand our responsibility
to educate people and maximize
- With information and support,
people have the opportunity to make
informed personal choices and become
- We recognize the importance of,
and foster, family involvement in
- We operate in partnership with the
community, appreciating its
uniqueness and strength.
- We strive for excellence, using
continuous quality improvement.
- Quality is linked to customer
satisfaction - both ultimately
measured by our ability to meet the
individual requirements of people we