Providing mental health,
individual developmental disability, and substance
abuse, services throughout the greater Texas Hill
Llano SOC, Fredericksburg SOC (New Horizons), Kimble MH, and Llano MH are
closed due to flooding.
For information on
services for your county, click on your county name:
Mission: "Promoting Independence,
Community Integration, and Recovery."
- We are responsible
first and foremost to the people we serve.
- We treat all people with respect and
- We foster an environment of integrity and
- Responsible and creative use of resources
allows us to provide the most effective and efficient services possible.
- We value personal uniqueness and
acknowledge that people share needs, rights, desires, and capabilities.
- We understand our responsibility to
educate people and maximize learning opportunities.
- With information and support, people have
the opportunity to make informed personal choices and become more
- We recognize the importance of, and
foster, family involvement in peoples' lives.
- We operate in partnership with the
community, appreciating its uniqueness and strength.
- We strive for excellence, using
continuous quality improvement.
- Quality is linked to customer
satisfaction - both ultimately measured by our ability to meet the
individual requirements of people we serve.